Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- The Atlas of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
images for normal and infected ones by Atlanta South Gastroenterology, P.C. (Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Atlas )
CME Sites (with Credits)
- Cases in Gastroenterology
ongoing, practice-oriented, patient-centered education related to the diagnosis and management of gastrointestinal diseases, provided by Baylor College of Medicine.
- Endoscopic Surgery Server at CICE
Endoscopic Surgery Server at CICE - Provides International de Chirurgie Endoscopique. International Centre for Endoscopic Surgery
Organizations / Associations / Institutions
- Hepatology Program, U of Michigan Health Service
diagnosis and management of acute liver failure, hepatitis B and C, primary biliary cirrhosis, and complications of portal hypertension, hepatocellular carcinoma and liver transplantation.
- The Hong Kong Liver Foundation
LOCAL MEDICAL RESOURCES-The Hong Kong Liver Foundation
- Adult Primary Liver Cancer Treatment
a collection of cancer education and training tools and offerings from NCI and NIH for health professionals.
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
Practice Guidelines, The Liver Meeting® Training/Education, LiverLearning® Meetings, Journals
- American College of Gastroenterology
Information for physicians and patients on a variety of gastrointestinal topics.
- Johns Hopkins Gastroenterology and Hepatology
research and clinical care in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with conditions and diseases of the Esophagus and Stomach Liver, Pancreas and Biliary Tract, Small and Large Intestine
- American Gastroenterological Association
Resource for patients and physicians. Information about digestive diseases, MEDLINE access, physician locator service, meeting information for physicians, practice guidelines, and more.
- Patient Information Documents on Digestive Diseases
Information for patients from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, of the National Institute of Health.
- Ultrasound Training --- Liver
A video excerpt from the Sonography e-Learning suite www.simtics.com
- Peptic (Stomach) Ulcer
This 3D medical animation on peptic (stomach) ulcers describes common locations of ulcers: esophageal ulcers located in your esophagus, gastric ulcers located in the antrum of your stomach, and duodenal ulcers located in the portion of your stomach connected to your small