CME Sites (with Credits)
- Disease Management Project Chapters: Rheumatology
Designed for clinicians who are involved in the management of rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), systemic vasculitis, Sjögren’s syndrome, immune cytopenias and other rheumatic diseases.
- Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases (ARD)
A peer review journal for health professionals and researchers in the rheumatic diseases
Organizations / Associations / Institutions
- Lupus Foundation of Minnesota
updated information about Lupus types, diagnosis and treatment
- British Society of Rheumatology
Public and professional information: clinical guidelines and standards of care. Link to Rheumatology – register for email alert of contents. Link to Heberden Library. Special Interest Groups, courses and events.
- Lupus Foundation of America, Inc.
Resources, advocacy center, directory of local chapters, and calendar of upcoming events
- Fibromyalgia Association UK
National charity seeking to raise awareness of the condition. Offers information on diagnosis and therapies for sufferers and professionals,
- American College of Rheumatology
an organization of and for physicians, health professionals, and scientists that advances rheumatology for fostering excellence in the care of people with arthritis and rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases
- British Journal of Rheumatology
Rheumatology is an international peer review journal publishing the highest quality scientific and clinical papers. The scope of Rheumatology includes the full spectrum of rheumatological conditions, musculoskeletal medicine and surgery.
- Medic8® Family Health Guide -- SLE
Patient Guide on SLE, prepared by Editorial team of Medic8
- American College of Rheumatology- Patietn Info
The ACR and ARHP have prepared information for patients about 22 rheumatic diseases, and about several common medications used to treat rheumatic diseases
- Hospital for Special Surgery
The rheumatologists and other healthcare professionals of the hospital offer this patient educational content.
- ACR's Classification and Criteria for Rheumatic Diseases
sensitivity and specificity of findings in the diagnosis of an alphabetic list of conditions. American College of Rheumatology
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Management Guidelines at ACR
Rheumatoid arthritis. The management of rheumatoid arthritis in adults.
- American College of Rheumatology (ACR)
American College of Rheumatology represents rheumatologists and rheumatology health professionals around the world and is committed to advancing rheumatology. Section on Clinical Guidelines